Spend $100 to get free shipping!
Class Simple Sweater - Knit
Learn all the steps involved in making a sweater while knitting this simple top down pullover. Choose any size from baby to adult. Perfect for a first time sweater knitter.
- Worsted weight yarn enough for the size you are making (sample is the 2-4 year old in Spincycle Dream State)
- US 6 16" & 24-32" circular needles, US 8 24-32" circular needle, US 6 & US 8 double pointed needles
- Stitch markers, tapestry needle, waste yarn or 2 stitch holders
- Simple Sweater Pattern by Tin Can Knits
The Websters Class Policies:
- Pre-registration is required for all classes.
- Materials must be purchased in the shop ahead of class.
- Classes have a 4-6 person limit, depending on the class.
- Classes need a minimum of 3 students to run. If the minimum is not met by 2 days prior to class, students will be notified and credited for a future class.
- Cancellations up to 48 hours in advance will be issued a store credit.
- Cancellations within 48 hours are not eligible for a refund.