Spend $100 to get free shipping!
The Tote Project Pouch Free to Believe
The Tote Project Free to Believe Pouch is ethically made by survivors of exploitation and women who are at risk. Not only does it make a statement, but this beautifully crafted pouch will store your needles and notions or travel essentials.
Dimensions: 6.69" height; 9.84" length; 3.54" depth
- Exclusively designed by and for The Tote Project
- Manufactured by a fair trade social enterprise in India
- Made with 100% organic cotton
- Lining and tassel made from upcycled sari fabric (various patterns/colors)
- Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Zip closure
*Note: Sari tassels and linings are unique on each pouch due to using recycled fabric and may be different from what is pictured.