The Tote Project Pouch Free to Bloom
The Tote Project Free to Bloom Pouch is ethically made by survivors of exploitation and women who are at risk. Not only does it make statement, this beautifully crafted pouch will store your needles and notions or travel essentials.
- Dimensions: 6.69" height x 9.84" length x 3.54" depth
- Handmade by brave women escaping the sex trade in West Bengal, India
- Exclusively designed by and for The Tote Project
- Manufactured in a fair trade certified factory in India
- Made with 100% organic cotton and lined with recycle sari (various patterns/colors)
- Recycled braided sari tassel on zipper (various patterns/colors)
- Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Zip closure
*Note: Sari tassels and linings are unique on each pouch due to using recycled fabric and may be different from what is pictured.