Class Beginning Cuff Down Socks
Get started knitting your first pair of socks following the traditional cuff down method. Using a DK weight yarn these socks knit up fast. We will cover knitting in the round, choosing either double pointed needles or the magic loop technique, turning a heel, picking up stitches, and the kitchener stitch.
Prerequisites: must know how to knit in the round, knit/purl, K2tog and SSK decreases
*Materials must be purchased ahead of class time.
- 100 grams of DK weight yarn, sample in Murray & Co. Classic DK Sock
- US 3 double pointed needles or 32" circular needles for magic loop technique
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
- Pattern will be provided by instructor
The Websters Class Policies
- Pre-registration is required for all classes.
- Materials must be purchased in the shop ahead of class.
- Classes have a 4-6 person limit, depending on the class.
- Classes need a minimum of 3 students to run. If the minimum is not met by 2 days prior to class, students will be notified and credited for a future class.
- Cancellations up to 48 hours in advance will be issued a store credit.
- Cancellations within 48 hours are not eligible for a refund.