The Tote Project Pouch Sweater Weather Llama
The Tote Project Sweater Weather Pouch is ethically made by survivors of exploitation and women who are at risk. Not only does it make a statement, but this beautifully crafted pouch will store your needles and notions or travel essentials.
- Dimensions: 6.69" height x 9.84" length x 3.54" depth
- Handmade by brave women escaping the sex trade in West Bengal, India
- Exclusively designed by and for The Tote Project
- Manufactured in a fair trade certified factory in India
- Made with 100% organic cotton and lined with recycled sari (various patterns/colors)
- Recycled braided sari tassel on zipper (various patterns/colors)
- Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Zip closure
*Note: Sari tassels and linings are unique on each pouch due to using recycled fabric and may be different from what is pictured.