The Tote Project Tote Free to Make a Splash
The Tote Project Free to Make a Splash Tote is ethically made by survivors of exploitation and women who are at risk. Not only does it make a statement, but this beautifully crafted tote will store your projects and knitting essentials.
- Dimensions: 16" width x 16" height x 5.5" depth
- Interior cellphone pocket: 8" width x 8" height
- Interior water bottle pocket: 5.5" width x 11" height
- Ethically manufactured in a fair trade co-op in India
- Exclusively designed and painted by The Tote Project
- Artwork printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Made with 100% organic cotton
- Sturdy cotton webbing handles
- Graphic printed on the bottom of every tote: "hold on to hope that together we can end slavery"