The Tote Project Tote Free to Be Kind
The Tote Project Free to Be Kind Tote is ethically made by survivors of exploitation and women who are at risk. Not only does it make a statement, but this beautifully crafted tote will store your projects and knitting essentials.
- Dimensions: 16" width x 16" height x 5.5" depth
- Interior cellphone pocket: 8" width x 8" height
- Interior water bottle pocket: 5.5" width x 11" height
- Ethically manufactured in a fair trade co-op in India
- Exclusively designed and painted by The Tote Project
- Artwork printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Made with 100% organic cotton
- Sturdy cotton webbing handles
- Graphic printed on the bottom of every tote: "hold on to hope that together we can end slavery"