In this follow-up class to the Beginning Knitting 101 class we will continue our education by learning to knit in the round on circular and double pointed needles, to work a basic decrease stitch and more pattern reading as we work toward completing a hat.
Beginning Knitting 101 class or basic beginner skills.
- Tin Can Knits Barley Hat pattern (must be purchased prior to class)
- 70-170 yards of worsted weight yarn such as Shepherd's Wool (depending on size)
- US 6 & US 8 16" circular needles
- US 8 double pointed needles
- Stitch marker
- Darning needle with large eye
Class availability is subject to change without notice.
Email or call the store to confirm.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 800.482.9801