Felted Sky Coloring with Wool Needle Felting Kit
(You save )
Felted Sky Coloring with Wool Needle Felting is a modern plant art kit that's an enjoyable way to ease into flat needle felting. Simply fill in the printed fabric picture with wool, similar to working with an embroidery or cross-stitch pattern. This is the felting equivalent of paint-by-number. Display it in a special place, or gift it to your plant-loving friend or family member.
- Beginner's Guide to Needle Felting (a bit of general information)
- Instruction Sheet with tips and techniques
- Link to video instructions (highly recommended!)
- Two color-coded felting needles in a handy paper tube
- Felting wool
- Linen fabric pattern (printed in color)
- High quality 7 in. wooden hoop
- Muslin fabric square
Recommended Tools: Scissors and glue to secure the picture in the hoop once it is finished and a wool or foam mat to use as a work surface.
*Note: Intended for adults and kids over 10 yrs. who possess good manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with focus and care.
Product Detail Info