Spend $100 to get free shipping!
Class Beginning Knitting Series 3 session A
This is an in-depth beginning knitting class where you will learn all the basics while making a cowl. We will cover casting on, knit stitch, purl stitch, binding off, knitting in the round, finishing and pattern reading basics.
*Materials must be purchased ahead of class time.
- 1 skein of Malabrigo Chunky
- US 10.5 16" circular needle
- Stitch markers and tapestry needle
The Websters Class Policies:
- Pre-registration is required for all classes.
- Materials must be purchased in the shop ahead of class.
- Classes have a 4-6 person limit, depending on the class.
- Classes need a minimum of 3 students to run. If the minimum is not met by 2 days prior to class, students will be notified and credited for a future class.
- Cancellations up to 48 hours in advance will be issued a store credit.
- Cancellations within 48 hours are not eligible for a refund.