By Hand Lookbook 14 Hudson Valley
For centuries, upstate New York has been the refuge of artists, writers, crafters and city-dwellers—the close proximity to one of the world’s most enticing cities enhances the quiet, sleepy charm of the Hudson Valley region just a few hours north. By Hand Lookbook 14 focuses on the makers from this region with their fascinating backstores and explores their crafts fully amidst cozy, pastoral landscapes. Also featured, are over 12 inspiring projects for you to make at home.
Included in the lookbook:
- Embroider a delftwork-inspired lampshade
- Try your hand at a new accessory with Rose Pearlman’s punch needle clutch
- Stitch a simple quilt with vivid, indigo blues designed by Salt + Still
- A new sewing pattern from Andrea Hungerford: the Hudson, an A-line swing coat
- New knitting patterns: a scholarly cabled sweater, an elegant crescent shawl, chic, vintage-inspired cable top and a chunky, large-scale scarf to make a dramatic statement